IBPS Clerk 2021 Recruitment
(COMMON RECRUITMENT PROCESS FOR RECRUITMENT OF CLERKS IN PARTICIPATING BANKS)
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is a government-owned bank personnel recruitment agency that was started to recruit and place young undergraduates and postgraduates in government banks in India. It also provides standardized systems for assessment and result processing services to organizations.
The candidates who have already registered successfully for this process during July 12-14, 2021, need not apply again. Their earlier application will be considered for further process
IBPS Clerk 2021 Notification
The Official Notification for IBPS Clerk 2021 Exam has been released by the IBPS on October 07, 2021 to recruit 7855 vacancies of clerical posts in several 11 public sector banks. IBPS Clerk 2021 Recruitment Process has begun to post the discharge of the official notification of CRP CLERKS-XI. IBPS Clerk 2021 goes to be a chance for those that haven’t been ready to get through SBI and other Bank Recruitment Exams.
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||07.10.2021 to 27.10.2021|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||07.10.2021 to 27.10.2021|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training||Nov-21|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||Nov-21|
|Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||November/ December 2021|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||Dec-21|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||December 2021/ January 2022|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main||December 2021/ January 2022|
|Online Examination – Main||January/February 2022|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2022|
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
IBPS Clerk 2021 Recruitment
(CRP CLERKS-XI for Vacancies of 2022-23)
Age Limit on 01/07/2021
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Total Vacancy:7855 Post
State Wise Vacancy Details
|State Name||Total Post||State Name||Total Post|
|Andman & Nicobar||5||Madhya Pradesh||389|
|Dadar nagar/ Daman Diu||3||Puducherry||30|
|Jammu & Kashmir||26||Tripura||8|
Interested Candidates can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Apply Online (Registration)
IBPS Clerk 2021 Exam Dates
IBPS Clerk 2021 exam dates has been released by IBPS with IBPS Clerk 2021 notification on July 12, 2021. As per the notification, IBPS Clerk 2021 Prelims exam is scheduled to be persisted August 28, 29 and September 4, 2021 and mains exam are going to be conducted on October 31, 2021. You want to write important dates associated with IBPS Clerk 2021 Exam and confirm that you simply complete the method correctly on time.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Online Application
The online application process for IBPS Clerk 2021 exam will begin from July 12, 2021 for IBPS Clerk CRP XI exam. All Candidates are required to click on the link mentioned below to use it for IBPS Clerk 2021 Exam. Link to Apply Online for IBPS Clerk 2021 Candidates applying online must have the subsequent pre-requisites:
- A legitimate Email Id
- Photograph and Signature scanned within the prescribed size
- Application Fee must be paid online so all documents required for online transaction The IBPS Clerk 2021 form can only be filled on the official website. Before proceeding with the registration and application process, all candidates are requested to travel through the entire guide for IBPS Clerk Online Application.
How to Apply
- For IBPS Clerk 2021 Registration, click here which redirected to the official website and Click on “Click here for New Registration”.
- You’re now required to enter your basic information to register for this exam. you’ll receive a registration number and password after a successful registration.
- Carefully fill the online form for IBPS Clerk 2021. Click “Save and Next” after verifying all the details provided by you in each section. Once you click the FINAL SUBMIT button, you’ll not be able to make any changes.
- Next, you’ve got to upload your photo and signature.
- You would like to mention which state you would like to apply for. No changes whatsoever are going to be entertained during this selection after you’ve got successfully submitted the application form.
- Finally, make the online payment. Take a printout of the e-receipt and online application for future reference. Payment can be done via credit card/debit card/net banking.
Note: If you make more than one submission, they’re going to consider only the final complete application. you’ll also forego the fees for all previous applications.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Salary
The basic salary of IBPS clerk is Rs 11,765- Rs 42,020 per month. Rs 11,765 is that the basic pay within the IBPS clerk salary, and therefore the remaining pay includes dearness allowance, house rent allowance, medical allowance and transport allowance. The takeaway IBPS Clerk salary is Rs 19,461 for those who joined initially.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
IBPS Clerk Syllabus and Exam Pattern has been mentioned in its official notification. To check the updated IBPS Clerk syllabus & exam pattern Click here.
* stands for maybe in regional language according to state.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Admit Card & Call Letter
Candidates Can download the IBPS Clerk 2021 admit card from the official website as a hard copy of Admit Card won’t be sent to the candidate via post. The candidates would require the following to download Admit Card: • Registration No/Roll No • Date of Birth/ Password The admit card will be available 10 to 15 days before the IBPS Clerk 2021 Exam.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Result
IBPS will declare the results after completion of process of examination. The final merit list shall be prepared in descending order of the marks secured by candidates in their online mains examination. Candidates who are in merit list will be considered for appointment for the post of clerk in Govt Banks.
What is the last date to apply online for IBPS Clerk 2021 exam?
IBPS Clerk 2021 exam’s last date is August 1, 2021.