Corona Virus COVID 19 Online Registration for Vaccination 2021
The Government of India has launched the Online Registration Portal of Vaccination to avoid the Corona epidemic. Those All Indian Citizens who have Eligible for this phase can Register online after Reading the Notification.
Citizen Registration & Appointment for Vaccination
Covid 19 (Corona Virus) Online Registration for Vaccine 2021
- Govt. Hospital : Rs. 0/-
- Private Hospital : Rs. 250/-
- Online Registration Start : 01 March 2021
- Registration Last Date : NA
Vaccination Eligibility for Citizen Phase I
- Above 60 Years Age Candidates can Register for the Corona Vaccine.
- Above 45 Years Age Candidates can Get Vaccine If they Suffer from any serious Disease as Blood Pressure, Diabetes, Heart and other Disease.
- You will have to stay the same for 30 Minutes for Monitoring after Applying Vaccine.
- You can Get the Certificate of Vaccine on Digilocker, Aryogya Setu App and Co-Win Portal, You can also Download it.
Process for Registration
- Only 4 People can be Registered on one mobile Number.
- You will have to Provide Your Photo, ID Proof type and Number, Name and Date of Birth after it OTP will come on your Mobile No. for Registration.
- After it, You will have to make a schedule Appointment, in which You have to choose your nearst State District, Block and then Book it..
- On that Date and time of Appointment you will have to go to the Corona epidemic and get Vaccine.
- Read the Notification for More Details.