UIDAI Aadhaar Card Status ,Update ,Download & Correction of Aadhaar Card 2021
UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) has released the Aadhaar Card Address Proof for Indian People. All Indian People who have Applied for Aadhaar Card, can Check their Aadhaar Card Status, Update Aadhaar Card, and Download Aadhaar Card Here
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)
Check Aadhaar Card Status, Update Aadhaar Card,Download the Aadhaar Card 2020
Short Details of Aadhaar Card
How to Download Aadhaar Card
- To download the Aadhaar Card click on links which Appearing on Bottom of this page.
- Enter your Enrollment / Aadhaar Number to Download the Aadhaar Card and Get OTP in Your Mobile Phone.
- Enter Your OTP Password to Download Aadhaar Card.
- NOTE : Your E Aadhaar Card Default Password is Your Area Pin Code.
- If You have forget the all Details As. Enrollment No. and Aadhaar No. Then Use the Find UID Option.
How to Update Aadhaar Card
- To Update Aadhaar Card Status you need to Click on Update Aadhaar Card Link Appearing on Bottom of this page.
- You can also download offline Form for update Aadhaar card and Send to it’s correction office.
How to Enrolled with New Aadhaar
- Find your Nearest Enrollment Center to Choose your State Name, District Name and Area.
- Go to Aadhaar Card Enrollment Center and Submit Your Document and Other Related Document as Photo, Bio Metric Details.
- Your Aadhaar is Available After Few Days on Portal.
Online Correction in E Aadhaar Card
- If you See any Correction in Aadhaar Card after Generating the Aadhaar Card.
- Kindly Use Aadhaar Card Correction Online or Enrollment Center for any Correction.
- After the Correction Procedure, Download E Aadhaar Card After Few Days.
Check Aadhaar Card Status
Download Aadhaar Card (Mobile)
Download Aadhaar (Enrollment ID / Aadhar No.)
Update Aadhaar Card / Online Correction
Verify Your Aadhar
Lock/ Unlock Biometrics
Aadhar Bank AC Link Status